CHYMORAL FORTE STOMACH-PAIN KILLER
CHYMORAL FORTE STOMACH-PAIN KILLER
- Chymoral works as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. It is mostly used to treat conditions such as swelling caused by blood clots in the tissues. The drug is used for the treatment of post-surgery swelling and discomfort, necrotic tissues, swollen muscle injuries, and chronic respiratory disorders. It aids in intracapsular cataract retrieval, reducing the amount of trauma experienced. Mainly the medication is used for the treatment of pain and inflammation. The drug helps to relieve severe pain and swelling in postoperative wounds and other inflammatory diseases.
- Chymoral-Forte Uses
- Chymoral-Forte Side effects
- Chymoral Forte vs Ibuprofen
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Chymoral Forte Tablet aids in the relief of symptoms including pain and swelling in the affected region. This medication breaks down proteins into smaller fragments, allowing them to be absorbed more easily into the bloodstream. Following absorption, the region of pain and swelling receives an increased flow of blood. The drug helps to manage pain and swelling caused due to inflammatory diseases and post-operative wounds. Also, Chymoral Forte contains enzymes and trypsin-chymotrypsin. It helps in improving digestion and absorption of protein and essential nutrients in the body.
- Some of the common side effects of Chymoral Forte are:
- Stomach pain
- Skin Rash
- Shortness of breath
- Abdominal pain
- Inflammation in the eyes
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Corneal swelling
- Chymoral Forte can cause some serious side effects and can lead to some serious health problems. Talk with your doctor if you are having any serious problems.
How to use Chymoral Forte?
- Chymoral Forte dosage is determined by the seriousness of the patient’s condition. In extreme cases, the doctor can recommend taking two tablets three times a day. This can be progressively reduced to one tablet, taken four times a day. It’s normally taken for ten days before the swelling goes down entirely. This tablet works best on an empty stomach usually its best to be taken a few hours before the meals. It is most effective if started immediately or as soon as possible after spotting the symptoms of edema.
- If you miss a dose of Chymoral Forte, the treatment’s effectiveness will suffer. If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it’s time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your daily dosing schedule. To make up for a missed dose, do not take a double dose of medication.
- Chymoral Forte should not be taken more than the recommended dosage. Overdosing on the medication would not help to alleviate the symptoms and it can lead to some possible side effects. Some of the symptoms of Chymoral Forte are dizziness, drowsiness, vomiting and nausea.
- Concurrent use of Chymoral Forte tablets with anticoagulant medications such as Clopidogrel, Warfarin, or Heparin should be avoided because it increases the risk of bleeding. When this treatment is combined with antibiotics (drugs that cure infections) including Penicillin and Chloramphenicol, the risk of serious side effects increases (nausea, vomiting, stomach upset and diarrhoea).
- Direct contact with heat, air and light may damage your medicines. Exposure to medicine may cause some harmful effects. The medicine must be kept in a safe place and out of children’s reach.
- Mainly the drug should be kept at room temperature between 68ºF and 77ºF (20ºC and 25ºC).
Warnings for Serious Health Conditions:
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding:
- Chymoral Forte could be harmful to your baby if you use it during pregnancy. Animal tests have shown adverse effects on the developing infant, despite the lack of human studies. Before prescribing it to you, the doctor can consider the advantages as well as any possible risks. Talk with your doctor if you are allergic to it or any other medications related to it.
- The drug can pass into the breastmilk and it can cause some serious allergic reactions to your newborn infant. Talk to your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Chymoral Forte vs Ibuprofen
|Chymoral Forte works as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. It is mostly used to treat conditions such as swelling caused by blood clots in the tissues.||Ibuprofen is a pain reliever, fever reducer, and inflammation reducer that belongs to the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug class.|
|Chymoral Forte contains enzymes and trypsin-chymotrypsin. It helps in improving digestion and absorption of protein and essential nutrients in the body.||Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory drug that is not a steroid (NSAID). It works by preventing the development of certain natural substances that cause inflammation in your body.|
|Some of the common side effects of Chymoral Forte are:
||Some of the common side effects of ibuprofen are:
CHYMORAL FORTE TABLET, CHYMORAL FORTE TAB, CHYMORAL FORTE, CHYMORAL TABLET, CHYMORAL TAB, CHYMORAL, CHYMORAL STOMACH TABLET, CHYMORAL STOMACH TAB, CHYMORAL STOMACH, CHYMORAL TABLET IN PAKISTAN, CHYMORAL TAB IN PAKISTAN, CHYMORAL TAB PRICE IN PAKISTAN, CHYMORAL TABLET PRICE IN PAKISTAN, STOMACH PAIN TABLET, STOMACH PAIN TAB, STOMACH TABLET IN PAKISTAN, STOMACH TAB IN PAKISTAN, STOMACH PAIN KILLER, STOMACH PAIN KILLER TABLET, STOMACH PAIN KILLER TAB, STOMACH PAIN TABLET, STOMACH PAIN TAB,PAIN KILLER