CHYMORAL FORTE STOMACH-PAIN KILLER
CHYMORAL FORTE STOMACH-PAIN KILLER
- Chymoral works as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- The drug is used for the treatment of post-surgery swelling and discomfort, necrotic tissues, swollen muscle injuries, and chronic respiratory disorder
How To Side Effects
Some of the common side effects of Chymoral Forte are:
- Stomach pain
- Skin Rash
- Shortness of breath
- Abdominal pain
- Inflammation in the eyes
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Corneal swelling
Is an increase in the size or a change in the shape of an area of the body
Most people will have swelling at some time. When it is hot and you have stood or sat in the same position for a long time, you might notice in your feet and ankles. Staying in one position for any length of time increases the risk that the lower legs, feet, or hands will swell because body fluid will normally move down a limb from the effects of gravity. Swelling can also be caused by heat-related problems, such as heat edema from working or being active in a hot environment.
Body fluid can collect in different tissue spaces of the body (localized) or can affect the whole body (generalized). Causes of localized swelling include:
- Infection, which can occur in a joint or under the skin. An abscess is a pocket of pus that forms at the site of infected tissue. Cellulitis is a skin infection that can cause mild or severe swelling.
- Burns, which can cause at the site of the burn or in a larger area around the burn.
- Inflammation that occurs when tissue is irritated by overuse or repeated motion.
- Insect bites or stings. Most insect bites or stings cause a small amount of redness or swelling. Some people have an allergic reaction to a bite or sting and develop a lot of swelling, redness, and itching.
- Other causes, such as related to a sac-shaped structure with clear fluid, blood, or pus (cyst) or a swollen gland, such as a salivary gland. For more information, see the topic Swollen Glands, Hernias, and Other Lumps Under the Skin.
Causes of generalized include:
- Allergic reaction. Sudden swelling of the hands and face may be a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) and needs immediate medical evaluation.
- Autoimmune diseases, such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and scleroderma. These diseases can cause swelling when the body produces antibodies and other cells that attack and destroy tissues in the body.
- Circulation problems related to certain medical conditions, such as peripheral arterial disease, heart failure, diabetes, or kidney disease. Thrombophlebitis causes of an extremity when a blood clot interrupts blood flow in a vein in the arm or leg.
- Fluid that accumulates in the abdomen (ascites) because of other problems, such as malnutrition, cirrhosis, or liver disease.
The site of surgery is normal, such as swelling of the arm after a mastectomy. Lymphedema is swelling that occurs in an area around lymph nodes that have been removed (such as following surgery) or injured (such as following radiation treatments) also be caused by the fluctuation of hormone levels within the body. Some women may notice swelling from retaining fluid during their menstrual cycles.
When women experience mild swelling in their hands or feet during pregnancy. Swelling in the feet may be more noticeable in the third trimester of the pregnancy. Generalized can be a sign of a pregnancy-related problem called preeclampsia. For more information, see the topic Pregnancy-Related Problems.
can occur when tissues move out of their normal position, such as hernias in the abdomen. For more information, see the topic Inguinal Hernia.
Most of the time swelling is mild and goes away on its own. You may not even know what caused the swelling.
At the time of the independence of Pakistan in 1947, there were few production units in the country.
meets around 90% of the country’s demand of finished dosage forms and 4% of Active ingredients.
Pakistan mainly depends on imports of bulk drugs for its formulation needs resulting in frequent drug shortages
CHYMORAL FORTE TABLET, CHYMORAL FORTE TAB, CHYMORAL FORTE, CHYMORAL TABLET, CHYMORAL TAB, CHYMORAL, CHYMORAL STOMACH TABLET, CHYMORAL STOMACH TAB, CHYMORAL STOMACH, CHYMORAL TABLET IN PAKISTAN, CHYMORAL TAB IN PAKISTAN, CHYMORAL TAB PRICE IN PAKISTAN, CHYMORAL TABLET PRICE IN PAKISTAN, STOMACH PAIN TABLET, STOMACH PAIN TAB, STOMACH TABLET IN PAKISTAN, STOMACH TAB IN PAKISTAN, STOMACH PAIN KILLER, STOMACH PAIN KILLER TABLET, STOMACH PAIN KILLER TAB, STOMACH PAIN TABLET, STOMACH PAIN TAB,PAIN KILLER