CREATING VALUE IN GENERIC PHARMACEUTICALS
Wilshire Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has the capabilities to research, develop, file, market, distribute and promote generic products in the U.S. market.
Our team has the knowledge and experience of the U.S. generic pharmaceutical business and understands the value that our generic products can bring to the lives of our patients and the savings for the U.S. healthcare market.
Our customers are Retail Pharmacies, Hospitals, Clinics, Specialty Groups, Group Purchasing Organizations, Government and Wholesalers/Distributors.
Our development pipeline of products covers a wide array of therapeutic categories. We are building a portfolio of oral solids, semi-solids, injectables, liquids, transdermal patches, inhalation liquids and sprays for the U.S. market.
- Wilshire (surname)
- Beaumont-Wilshire, Portland, Oregon, a neighborhood in that city
- Stonybrook-Wilshire, Pennsylvania, a community in that state
- Mid-Wilshire, a neighborhood in Central Los Angeles
- Wilshire Boulevard, a street in Los Angeles County
- Wilshire Park, Los Angeles, a district in that city
Buildings and commercial centers
- Bullocks Wilshire, a notable building in Los Angeles, California
- The Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, in Beverly Hills, California
- Wilshire Center, Los Angeles, California
- Wilshire Theater, Beverly Hills, California
- Wilshire Grand Center, skyscraper in Los Angeles, California
- Wilshire/Normandie, Los Angeles County Metro Rail station
- Wilshire/Vermont, Los Angeles County Metro Rail station
- Wilshire/Western, Los Angeles County Metro Rail station
- LAPD Wilshire Division, a division of the Los Angeles Police Department
- Wilshire 4500, stock index
- Wilshire 5000, stock index
- Wilshire Associates, a global investment firm
- Epiphone Wilshire, an electric guitar originally manufactured by Epiphone in the 1960s
- Wilshere, a surname
- Wilshire (disambiguation)
- Wiltshire (disambiguation)