Medicated Cream is the top choice among industrial, food handling and healthcare work areas to keep hands soft but non-greasy. The medicated hand cream will keep skin in good condition in environments where frequent hand washing is required.
Where to use: Industrial, food handling and healthcare work areas, offices and public washrooms
- Mild cream – perfumed and highly effective after-work conditioning cream
- Non-greasy and fast absorption – workers won’t lose their grip on tools, equipment, etc.
- Compatible with nitrile gloves – can be used when wearing gloves to help keep the skin in good condition
- Use warm water and limit bath time. Hot water and long showers or baths remove oils from the skin. Limit bath or shower time to about 10 minutes or less. Use warm, not hot, water.
- Be gentle to the skin. Avoid harsh, drying soaps. Gently remove dead skin (exfoliate) with a washcloth or loofah. Vigorous scrubbing or removal of hair follicle plugs may irritate the skin and aggravate the condition. After washing or bathing, gently pat or blot the skin with a towel so that some moisture remains.