- Quantity of product AKSEER-UL-BADAN MEN & WOMAN can not be less than 2
How you wash your face can make a difference in your appearance. Follow these tips from dermatologists to help you keep your face looking healthy.
- Use a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser that does not contain alcohol.
- Wet your face with lukewarm water and use your fingertips to apply cleanser. Using a washcloth, mesh sponge, or anything other than your fingertips can irritate your skin.
- Resist the temptation to scrub your skin because scrubbing irritates the skin.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Apply moisturizer if your skin is dry or itchy. Be gentle when applying any cream around your eyes so you do not pull too hard on this delicate skin.
- Limit washing to twice a day and after sweating. Wash your face once in the morning and once at night, as well as after sweating heavily. Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, irritates the skin. Wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
If you have questions or concerns about caring for your skin, you should make an appointment to see a board-certified dermatologist.
Essentials Face Wash with Vitamin E & Canola Oil is the very definition of no-nonsense cleansing. Through a purifying triple-action effect, it’s designed to rid the skin of make-up, daily impurities and dead skin, leaving it feeling cleansed, refreshed and protected. Its pH-balanced formula is soap, alcohol and paraben free and formulated with Vitamin E, Glycerin and natural Canola Oil which your skin will adore. Not to mention its intensely foaming texture and delicate floral scent. Dermatologically tested. All skin types and suitable for sensitive skin.
Perfectly pH-balanced cleansing
It’s a little-known fact that skin works at its best when it is pH-balanced. Many things (including skin care and dietary choices) can upset this balance, and in the process disturb the skin’s natural “acid mantle” – the barrier that helps keep moisture in and harmful things like germs out. The good news is, Essentials Face Wash with Vitamin E & Canola Oil has been thoughtfully formulated and is designed to respect your skin’s pH balance.